The Swedish Internet Foundation Board of Directors has a broad-based composition including representatives of both users of and experts in the internet in Sweden. The present Chairman of the Board is Ylva Hambraeus Björling, who took office in June 2014.
The Board has members appointed by:
- ISOC-SE, the Swedish chapter of the internet Society, which also appoints the Chairman of the Board
- Svenska bankföreningen (The Swedish Bankers’ Association)
- Svensk handel (Swedish Trade Federation)
- Sveriges Internetoperatörers forum (Swedish Internet Operators Forum) (SOF)
- Svenskt näringsliv (The Confederation of Swedish Enterprise)
- Sveriges Konsumenter (The Swedish Consumers’ Association)